Global Learn Day starts on November 21st at 0:00 GMT(tonight at 10:00 pm in Sao Paulo, Brazil) and goes on non-stop for 24-hours. This yearly educational voyage around the 5 continents , initiated by John Hibbs from the Ben Franklin Institute, showcases highly innovative activities in education and internet technology.
This year topics will cover:
- benefits and challenges of international education
- free and low cost online collaboration tools
- videoconferencing to support problem-based learning
- digital story telling
- global learning implementation models
- accessibility issues – challenges and solutions
- gender equity issues – challenges and solutions
- special education issues – challenges and solutions
- higher education issues – challenges and solutions
- online safety and security issues – challenges and solutions
You are all invited to join us by logging into the Talking Communities Audio-conference room. Listen to what different educators around the world have to say and make your voice heard by participating in the regional round table discussions.
One Response to Global Learn Day VIII